Website Variyas Global Solutions Inc
As a Data Analyst you will analyze large sets of data to identify trends and insights and design and implement data-driven solutions for an organization.
- Develop and implement a set of techniques or analytics applications to transform raw data into meaningful information using data-oriented programming languages and visualization software.
- Identify solutions to business problems, such as budgeting, staffing, and marketing decisions, using the results of data analysis.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Work with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Legoland, Machine learning platform and Databricks.
- Test, validate, and reformulate models to ensure accurate prediction of outcomes of interest.
- Write new functions or applications in programming languages to conduct analyses.
Skills and Requirements:
- Python, SQL, Google Cloud Platform Cloud, Pandas, Numpy, Pyspark, Power BI, data visualization tools, FLASK, DataBricks, NLP, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistical analysis and Data Modeling.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Strong SQL or Excel skills, with aptitude for learning other analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Analytics or Bachelor of Engineering in relevant skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com