Job Description: A Business Systems Analyst analyses companies and their business data to identify areas for improvement and enhance efficiency. Their duties include identifying an organisation’s technical needs, planning enterprise architecture and strategizing ideas to improve a business’s decision-making.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work extensively on procure-to-pay (P2P) cycle.
- Work extensively on procurement related activities which involve Material Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Evaluating a business’s operations to analyse their cost and efficiency.
- Helping to develop project plans and ensuring their timely completion.
- Analysing an organisation’s large data sets to provide actionable insights.
- Recommending process improvements to increase a business’s efficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in IT field.