Website Variyas Global Solutions Inc.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will conduct testing on software, websites, and other technical products to identify and resolve bugs, defects, and other potential issues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review design specifications to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the software product.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services.
- Conduct testing to ensure products perform according to user requirements and within established guidelines.
- Identifies, logs, and recreates error codes, bugs, and defects.
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team.
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results.
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create test plans and cases from specifications or verbal communications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
- Masters in business administration preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org